PWWTU cabin fever

bikerfish

bikerfish

just browsing around and saw that their cabin fever show is scheduled for sunday march 4th at the cranberry sheraton.
maybe those that attend should schedule a sandwich/beer event to coincide?

That would be a good time to continue north to Erie.

bikerfish wrote:
just browsing around and saw that their cabin fever show is scheduled for sunday march 4th at the cranberry sheraton.
maybe those that attend should schedule a sandwich/beer event to coincide?

that is a nice idea
but with the other one already scheduled for a month beforehand - I don't know.
and the weather may well be nice enough by then to go wet a line somewhere afterward

your right, of course, last year is was snowing pretty good when it was going on and most area streams were still frozen over. hopefully this year will be different.
jack, the show probably doesn't start till 10 or 11, give 2 hours for walking around there, then a two hour drive to erie, and you're not gonna have lots of time to fish. still do-able though.

I don;t remember bad weather last year. I do remember hitting the Brighton hot dog shop pretty hard though...

I missed it last year. Hopefully I'll make it this year. Would not be opposed to grabbing some grub somewhere with you hooligans!

It is 10 days from my wife's due date, so that may have something to do with me attending...

just a bump to remind folks the show is this coming sunday. I'm gonna try to get there early and then maybe go fishing in the afternoon if weather allows.

I may go. But if the weather is decent on sunday - and with the early bwo hatches already going - I'll probably be more inclined to go fishing

I'm planning on attending with my buddy Greg. Pending the arrival of the new baby of course.

Maybe some 5 Guys after the show... too bad they don't serve beer. That place would be perfect if it did.

Do you have a link to a site with information about the show?

http://www.pwwtu.org/HR/MarAprOnline2012issue.pdf

I didn't check Ry's link but I think the show opens at 9am. I work til 7am so I may try to stay awake and head up there early.

the sell beer at the lobby bar

Just a reminder that this event is this coming Sunday!

I'll probably be there when it opens. weather looks crappy right now, so I'm cool with doing some food at some point if I run into anyone from here.

Alan -

I'll be going too.
I definitely want to see the marcellus presentation at 10 - and Mike Hecks presentation at noon.
Would also be up for some brewskis afterward

sounds like a plan!

bikerfish wrote:
sounds like a plan!

I'll bet no ones ever had to twist your arm much to go out for beer!

If I don't see you before hand, I'll look for you after Mike Hecks talk then. I'll have my PAFF hat on

no twisting involved, but I'm not gonna spot burn any more vintage tackle outlets!

I'm going to be a game time decision on this one. I work until 11am now. I may not feel up to it after a 12 hour shift. We'll see.

Back