Project Healing Waters: 2nd Annual Collection

T

tctrout

Hi all,

I want to let everyone know that my PHW 2nd Annual Collection has begun. All of the details are in my video below, but the gist is simple: Project Healing Waters is an incredible organization helping veterans get involved in the sport we love, and we can help them by donating related fly fishing and tying supplies.

The donations from everyone on PA Fly Fish last year were incredible! We are collecting any gently-used fly fishing gear, flies, fly tying supplies, etc...basically anything in decent condition that you realize you are no longer using. Since cabin fever is setting in for a lot of us, this is a great time to go through our gear and locate some of these items.

I'll be collecting items through the first week of April, and then passing everything in one lump donation to Skip Hughes (Erie, PA) and let his disperse everything throughout the PA and NY region. Like last year, I will make a review video, showing many of the donations that were contributed.

If you have any questions, let me know, and I want to thank everyone ahead of time for the donations.

Tim

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG1RYRtBZxA[/youtube]

Items can be sent to (through USPS):
Tim Cammisa
P.O. Box 125
Butler, PA 16003

If sending through UPS or FedEx, please send to:
Tim Cammisa
345 South Main Street - Apmt. #125
Butler, PA 16003

Worthy cause and it's nice to see you're doing it again this year. I'll try to get some stuff to you within the next few weeks.

Bump for a good cause.

Thanks for the support...and I'll look for whatever you're able to send, RC.

TC

Thanks for all of the donations received to this point, with a few of the people saying they read about the collection through this post on PAFlyfish.

The collection will run through the first week of March, thus as you go through your fly fishing and tying gear and notice anything that you may not be using anymore, please consider sending it to the Project Healing Waters collection.

Feel free to contact me with any questions, and thanks again to those of you who have sent a donation.

Tim

Thanks for doing this Tim If you need anything from me let me know

And Thanks to all the PAFF Member donations

Bump for a good cause. Tim said the PO Box will remain open at least through next week.

I just want to say as a disabled veteran It's really a great thing that you are doing here.project healing waters is an amazing organization. Thank you for your time and dedication.

Back