Problems logging in?

Big-Bass

Big-Bass

Anyone else have problems logging in to the site? I had to change my password and now after like ten attempts, I am in. But now I cannot delete any PM messages. Any help would be great. Thank you!

Yes. I couldn't log in from the menu on the right side of the forum page. I was able to log in by clicking on the log in link at the top of the forum page. Something ain't right.

McSneek wrote:
Yes. I couldn't log in from the menu on the right side of the forum page. I was able to log in by clicking on the log in link at the top of the forum page. Something ain't right.
Same here.

I moved this to the Site and Forum Comments...We are aware off the problem you are experiencing and looking into it. Any additional info from other users is helpful.

Thanks

If I don't check the "remember me" box, it won't log me in, but it works if I check the box.

I couldn't log in no matter what I tried this weekend, but everything's working now. Glad it wasn't just me, appreciate you guys getting it fixed.

If I don't check the remember me box I can't log in ,after I check the box it doesn't stay checked ,I have to check the box first everytime I log in

Thanks I have a few other people with a problem. Still stuck trying to figure this out.

Dave....same issue as some of the above. Click "remember me" box and login successfully.....otherwise no go.

Dave,
Here's what I figured out. Around 1 pm I tired logging on and couldn't, after several tries I found I still couldn't so I submitted for a new password and received one. That password allowed me to sign in. However I got a call from Dwight and he couldn't get in either, and among other things that anglers talk about about the first topic was that he couldn't get in.
I was still signed in at that point, so I immediately signed out, thinking I'd see if I could get back in. I could not. This same sort of thing happened the last time I changed my password, which I'll add never let me successfully change my password manually again. But that's another issue. I have only now been able to sign on again.
This is after a 2 hr. 40 minute wait. I could try to log out and back in but I feel that I won't be able to so I'm not. Anyway I hope this helps with the issue.
edit; 506 pm, I'm going to try signing out and getting back in, if I don't get in immediately you know because I won't be here, I'll go get some dinner and try again later.

Seems to be okay now.

I couldn't log in the latter part of yesterday and the early part of today.

Now it's working again.

Yeah, I wasn't able to log in again from Friday-now.

Oh good, thought it might've been just in my end. I couldn't log on Sunday or Monday. Okay now though.

I thought I was "band" for life. :)

Back