Posting the Saucon Creek

That looks like a kids party spot to me

What screwed up kids are there in Bethlehem who think a party spot includes a dirty *** blanket and cushion to sleep on?

What screwed up kids are there in Bethlehem who think a party spot includes a dirty *** blanket and cushion to sleep on?

I dunno, when i was that age, i was looking for places to have TRY and have relations with the ladies too!!

I reckon if you looked in better places TRY might have turned into HAD. :lol:

Here’s a surprise, the section below 412 was never open to fishing when it was owned by Bethlehem Steel. It was always patrolled. If it is not patrolled at this time that doesn’t mean it was ever open to fishing. It just means if you snuck in and no one saw you then you could probably get away with fishing the section. Frankly I have no interest in fishing there, the area sucks visually and I have better things to do with my time.

I've seen a lot of homeless shelters and encampments around the Lehigh Valley. The one pictured is a far cry from them. Homeless typically does not mean that a person would build as shelter that doesn't keep the weather off them. The one pictured (I have seen it personally) definitely would not. As well, it is a LONG and circuitous way from any kind of services a homeless person might want/need to utilize. Given what I've seen elsewhere along the stream, my vote goes with kids.

I quit fishing there, that place is a dump.

When I was a kid growing up in Cambria County we used to build "cabins" all over the woods.

What you see there, that's kids carrying on a tradition that probably goes back to caveman days... buildin' cabins in the woods.

And the blanket & pillow? Not at all out of the ordinary.

Just curious, mute. Did you grow up in a city or in a small town/rural area?

UncleShorty wrote:
When I was a kid growing up in Cambria County we used to build "cabins" all over the woods.

What you see there, that's kids carrying on a tradition that probably goes back to caveman days... buildin' cabins in the woods.

And the blanket & pillow? Not at all out of the ordinary.

Just curious, mute. Did you grow up in a city or in a small town/rural area?

Even city kids built "forts."

Homeless shelter? That looks like a low rent log cabin. Must we gentrify everything? :lol:

Back