Polls

W

wsender

I wanted to create a poll in the Fly Tying section and it kicks me right back to the forum home.

yeah the polls seem to be broke.

will this be fixed any time soon? I wanted to do one on harvest of wild trout.

Yeah I tried to create a poll and got kicked back to the main page.

LOL you had a couple tonight.

SBecker wrote:
LOL you had a couple tonight.

Two. Point? I think I pointed out the broken polls on fluro v mono. Somehow if the poll gets populated to the right hand column it works. IDK.

All the perameters within the preferences of the site are set correctly. Apparently the link code associated with the Polls button in the forums is broken, resulting in a redirect to the main list of forums.

Polls created in the administration house are created directly in the module and are working fine.

Think of it like the bat cave...its there, you just can't get to it from here. But we can.

Dave is looking to get a few bugs fixed in the near future. The Polls is pretty high up on the list.

So, there's a kile kave?

Awesome.

is gfen Alfred then?

Please: JackM.

I'm Cesar Romero.

So I am not the Boy Wonder? That would be JayL?

Alfred had another sculpture of Plato that when one tilted its head, bourbon would be produced in a small fountain-like manner.

I figured you guys got to be the heroes, and we'd make up the rogues' gallery.

But hey, mix and match as you see fit.

What's this "you guys?" Every category of my being has been insulted separately, but the hurt is compounded, consecutively.

My work here is done!
:lol:

[size=xx-small]
(somehow, even I feel guilty about derailing threads in this forum)[/size]

gfen wrote:
My work here is done!
:lol:

[size=xx-small]
(somehow, even I feel guilty about derailing threads in this forum)[/size]

Yea but your avatar is adorable

i received a request from a forum member detailign an awkward discussion with a young child who loves horses.

contrary to what heritage angler may suggest, i am not a monster.

gfen wrote:
i received a request from a forum member detailign an awkward discussion with a young child who loves horses.

contrary to what heritage angler may suggest, i am not a monster.

pedo-bear-too-old.jpg

Yea-hah, HA is pretty old. I think he's like 60!

Back