Polarized glasses?

I had used Oakley glases for a few years and really didnt like them recently i bought a pair of Del Mar's and love them what a difference. My expierance with cheaper glasses are that they arent as clear

I use all my sons hand me downs and he has some fine glasses. Smith, Delmar and some earlier cheap ones from Gander $10 that weren't too bad. He now has Oakleys and I have to tell you I'm waiting for something better to come out so I can have his. They have by far better optics than Smith and Delmar. They aren't cheap so if you take care of your glasses and appreciate good ones I assure you they are worth the $$$'s. I trash mine. drop them and lose them so I fall into the $10 Gander glasses when I can't snatch my sons rejects. Check out Oakleys website they show you visual optics.

Don't leave home without them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've done everything from Cheapos to Smiths and most recently picked up a pair of Kaenon's on sale (past summer) more for everyday use but they are sporting polarized glasses. A friend that fishes the salt dialed me into these. I got a pair with grey lenses and I have to say I use them more on the streams than any of my other models. And I have a pair of Smith's with the interchangeable lenses and these have outperformed them in almost every other lighting situation. I still go to my Smith's with yellow lenses in extremely low light situations.

The optical quality and clarity for the Kaenon's is the best I have ever seen.

Back