Podcast/etc.

padave

padave

Do any of you have a favorite podcast, etc you listen to.
I like the Orvis and the fly fishing consultant, any others worthy?

Itinerant angler

Fly fishing radio- aka Ask about fly fishing radio

Curious myself...would give me something to maybe listen to at work!

I listen to Orvis and April Vokey - Anchored podcasts.

Although the info might be something an angler that has a few years under their belt might already know, 2 Guys and a River is a great listen. The "guys" are very down to earth. I just added them on my website's top podcast list, along with the ones already mentioned in the thread.

I enjoy the or is podcast and April coneys as well. Tom rosenbauer hosts the or is show, does a short round of listener questions from email phone and letters in the beginning and goes into specific topics with guides and professionals. April volleys show is more low key with each show interviewing someone new in the fishin industry. I enjoy both shows because they usually last as long as my drive to the stream.

Get ready for the PaFlyFish Podcast.

I will have my gear at the Spring Jam to capture 20 years of stories. I am interested in making it a monthly cast if there are any on here who would like interviewed.

TimRobinsin wrote:
Get ready for the PaFlyFish Podcast.

I will have my gear at the Spring Jam to capture 20 years of stories. I am interested in making it a monthly cast if there are any on here who would like interviewed.

Looking forward to it.

Back