Picture Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
wbranch

wbranch

Other than having an account at a photo sharing/storing web site is they an easy way to upload pictures to this web site. I currently have to upload them from my phone to my PC. Then I have to go to my editing software and resize them to meet the maximum allowed picture size for this site. Only then can I attach them to a post. Thanks.

That's how to do it.

I use a hosting site- Imgur. It’s easy with no editing needed.

Upload directly from your phone to that site , then copy the link , then paste into the icon next manager (see attached- circled area) , I paste in first pop up. I don’t alter the next couple pop ups.

Good luck.

tAxb3yy.jpg

DQX3vGG.png

d8Yrhfa.png

UilWeMp.png

tpQ7px4.png

Hope that helps. 5-6 steps but mainly just hitting some buttons.

Aristikid.

Thanks for the tutorial!

What am I doing wrong? I've tried uploading a photo to the fly tying forum twice, all I get is a "resized image" post. I tried it from my PC using Flikr , I tried it from my phone using Imgur. should I be able to see the photo in preview? Help!

^^ it has to be a direct link. Some photo hosting sites like google won’t provide the link you need for sharing on here.

Don’t know.

Couple things I didn’t mention.

Put your cursor where you want the picture. Also, copy the link from hosting site and paste it into the link above. Something’s off cause if it’s right size won’t be a problem.

That's a fail for me. Thought I followed directions

Wbranch, you do not need to upload anything from your phone to your computer. If you have a smartphone simply download a photo resizing app.

Seriously folks, this is VERY SIMPLE. I use Qreduce-lite. Simply open the app, select a photo, and then set the size limit..it will resize the photo and put it in its own folder. Then all you do is come to PAflyfish and upload the photo directly from your phone.

Very easy. This just took less than a minute.

Attachments

• IMG_20200209_150134316.jpg
    IMG_20200209_150134316.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20200131_160146785.jpg
    IMG_20200131_160146785.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 6
jifigz,

Thanks for that simple tip. I'll do that.

test

Attachments

• wild brown for resize (4).png
    wild brown for resize (4).png
    134.6 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back