Photos Section

F

Fishidiot

We're currently working on the Photos section of this website. For the time being, pics are not uploading correctly and it would be a good idea to refrain from posting photos in that section until we figure out the glitch.

Thanks for your patience.
DaveW

Any idea when the Photos Section will be back in service? It still doesn't allow me to post pics, even after I've resized them.

Thanks and have been looking into this without much luck. Still on it and trying.

It looks like some of the most recent photos have been deleted for some reason. What's up with that?

That was me trying to solve some major issues with the photos and screwed it up. Some of the recent photos got deleted. Sorry about that. To add insult to injury I didn't fix the problems yet.

Well I think I was able to finally fix the Photos Section. I think the old thumbnails are still screwed up and working on them now.

still messed up cannot add photos

I sort of liked the 4-bit color sepia/vintage look :)

salmonoid

We had two issue with photos. One was being able to post pictures and the other was the image quality. I think I solved both.

I will likely take the old photos down. The don't look so good.

Dave

Dave, you are aware that if you click through to the actual photos they display properly... I would consider just leaving them, or you could copy them and replace them into the new improved module. Some of them are nice photos after you get past the original image display.

dkile wrote:
Can we still try and add a new picture? It works for me.

Works for me too - was able to upload a new pic and the thumbnail appears in correct color.

Back