PFBC Trout Stocking Schedule

Prospector

Prospector

Several times per year I reference the PA Trout Stocking Schedule using the PFBC webpage. 3+ weeks it disappeared. Today I tried to access it again and got a message that it was not a private connection and could be a security risk.

Anyone else having same issue and does anyone know where the 2021 version is? This is not all that important because I’ve really narrowed down my fishing to a handful of streams, but I was doing some research.

There is an outage notification on the Fish and Boat website :

"Website Outages
Currently certain functions of this website and the PFBC mobile app may be unavailable. The potential affected features are the event calendar, maps, and stocking schedules. We are working diligently to restore these features and deeply apologize for the inconvenience."

Hmmm...I wish the stocking schedule would go dark in the Spring for weeks on end...

madifly wrote:
Hmmm...I wish the stocking schedule would go dark in the Spring for weeks on end...

Why? The best part of the spring stocking schedule is that you go to where they didn't just stock because there are still tons of stockies in other streams and all of the people are going to where the freshest stockings occurred. So, don't go to where the fish were just stocked.

I reference both the trout and the WW stocking schedule often and it has been down for quite a while. It's bothering me..I keep getting an error that says "my connection isn't private."

I too use it not to find the fresh stockers, but to find the quiet water. I'll quite often fish a stream the day BEFORE an in season stocking. Hardly ever run into people on those days.

Back