PFBC TO HOLD HABITAT AND ENVIRONMENTAL COMMITTEE MEETING VIRTUALLY ON OCTOBER 4

DaveKile

DaveKile

Administrator
Staff member
HARRISBURG, Pa. (September 26) – The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission (PFBC) will conduct a meeting of the Habitat and Environmental Committee on Wednesday, October 4, 2023, beginning at 10 a.m. This meeting will be held online with committee members participating remotely.

Because this meeting is being held in a virtual format, the process for accepting public comment will be different than an in-person gathering. Public comments pertaining to the agenda can be submitted by calling (717) 705-7846 beginning on Tuesday, September 26 at 8 a.m. until Wednesday, September 27 at 12 p.m. Recorded comments will be limited to five minutes and will be presented to committee members prior to the meeting.

This meeting may be viewed remotely by joining the webinar from your internet browser using this link:

https://bit.ly/HabitatEnviroMtg-Oct4Opens In A New Window

If prompted, please enter the following information:

Webinar number (access code): 263 481 17803

Webinar password: public (782542 from phones)

So the public won't be able to hear others thoughts on some of these important subjects?

I'm telling you, this "virtual" crap has to go.

So the public won't be able to hear others thoughts on some of these important subjects?

I'm telling you, this "virtual" crap has to go.
I’ll give the game commission some credit that they hold their quarterly commission meetings on Friday and Saturday, allowing for public comment on Saturday morning.

PFBC doesn’t seem to care about public opinion, and prefers to keep most matters away from the public ( I.e. hatchery mudsnail infestations) until confronted. Constantly holding their meetings in the middle of the work week as to keep the public away.

Back