PFBC fall 2019 bass survey of the Susky

krayfish2

krayfish2

I've looked and haven't been able to find it. Was it ever done? If so, can someone please post it or a link?

Thanks

I've inquired about this repeatedly in past threads.

I think it was done(?). If so, the results should be placed online ASAP. If it's too much trouble to write it up, they should at least give a courtesy interview to Pennlive and report the results.

Couldn't agree more. The majority of anglers think there's a major problem but some had banner year. Makes no sense a some survey data would help figure out what is going on.

krayfish2 wrote:
Couldn't agree more. The majority of anglers think there's a major problem but some had banner year. Makes no sense a some survey data would help figure out what is going on.

I too am anxious to see the survey.

Mike K mentioned that the SMB Susky survey was done and reported positive results with the survey later in the fall.

BTW, Mike has nothing at all to do with the survey or it's posting on the FBC site, so no one should pester him about it.

Anyway, we just have to wait or just call the PFBC to find out the results.

Any updates? Nothing online yet. Been a while.

Given that the striper report appeared in the biologist reports last week following administrative review, the Susquehanna SMB report has probably also been written by now and under administrative review. Generally all reports have to be written by the following field season and the 2020 field season is about to start.

Looked but couldn't find it

Why don’t you just ask to have a copy of the report emailed to you if it has been written? That’s what I would do if I was impatient to see it.

Back