PFBC Executive Director, John Arway on PCN tonight 7-8 PM

M

Mike

Just a note that John Arway, PFBC Executive Director and Jason Detar, PFBC Chief of Fisheries Management and Northcentral AFM are going to be on a call-in show tonight from 7-8 PM discussing various PFBC related topics.

Thanks for the heads up Mike. I've had some e-mail conversations with Jason in the past, and he has been helpful to me understanding the changes of conditions in some NC streams.

Some interesting topic points:

1) The legislature currently controls license cost in PA. The fish commission is lobbying to control license fees. I agree with this.

2) Pennsylvanians spend 1.2 billion dollars on fishing and boating equipment per year, yet the fish commission receives no benefit from the sales tax revenues. The fish commission wants to benefit from this, to which I agree.

Can't see it.....Comcast has "channel will be available shortly" message and you can't watch it online. Too bad as I had many call in questions.

Comcast is bad news, I have Comcast and just caught the tail end of it, it will rebroadcast on PCN at 12 midnight and Thursday at 5:30am

Back