Performance and Such

albatross

albatross

Dave,

I now just expect good performance when I log on to the site. It is indeed reliable.

I'm curious if the steady performance has encouraged greater use? I imagine you have seasonal fluctuations in site traffic, but can you tell if the recent move has increased participation on the site?

Good question, I just looked, but I would have to say a little or no change. Which is kind of interesting because I can look at from a couple of different angles and there is only a small lift, 5% at best of the past few weeks.

I just hope everyone feels it is a better experience.

Thanks,

Dave

Dave,

One complaint about the speed of the site. In the GoDaddy era, I got up in the morning and I had a chance to finish an entire cup of coffee while going through the site to read each new post and post myself. Now, just a couple sips and I'm out.

Also, now, some of the other sites I visit seem rather slow in comparison. Has this site sucked up it's speed from them? :-D

Great job Dave. I promised to send you some flies for all your trouble. Let me know where to send them.

Thanks for the support.

I guess if you talk about in those terms the site is being used more since people can get more out of it. Good news.

Dave

Back