Pennsylvania Fly Fishing 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yet another fun and wonderful year for all the anglers who participate here at PaFlyFish. I have assembled a slide show of pictures that have been posted on the site over the past year. With over 1,000 pictures to look over it was fun to throw this together.

With events like the Spring Jam, Fly Swaps, the Steelhead Jam, and fly-fishing clinics it has been a great year. A special thanks to Pad, Jack and Maurice who moderate the forum and provide much needed leadership on the site. We all really appreciate and enjoy those that contribute to the site and our fly fishing community.

Happy Holidays!

Dave

David
Absolutely awesome...invokes some great memories and inspires me to make some new memories in the new year!

Last edited:
David
Absolutely awesome...invokes some great memories and inspires me to make some new memories in the new year!

Last edited:
David

Last edited:
albatross
Thanks Dave, that was fun. Reminds me of just how great a year this was for me. I hope I'm fortunate to look back on 2010 in review and see that I've had half as much fun with the guys form this board!

Last edited:
albatross
Thanks Dave, that was fun. Reminds me of just how great a year this was for me. I hope I'm fortunate to look back on 2010 in review and see that I've had half as much fun with the guys form this board!

Last edited:
albatross

Last edited:
PaulG
Dave, great job! Those shots of the fish are great some very big fish!

Thank you

Dave

Thanks that was a great job. The shots of the fish were great, some mighty big fish!

Thank you!
PaulG

Last edited:
PaulG

Thank you

Dave

Thanks that was a great job. The shots of the fish were great, some mighty big fish!

Thank you!
PaulG

Last edited:
PaulG

Thank you

Dave

Thank you!
PaulG

Last edited:
TDB
Very nice slideshow. Thanks for putting me on the cover!!!...:) Didn't know what my one buddy was talking about when he called me and left a message saying I made the front page of Paflyfish.. Anyway, Happy Holidays boys!

Last edited:
TDB
Very nice slideshow. Thanks for putting me on the cover!!!...:) Didn't know what my one buddy was talking about when he called me and left a message saying I made the front page of Paflyfish.. Anyway, Happy Holidays boys!

Last edited:
TDB

Last edited:
Bruno
Thanks Dave that was great. I think Albatross won the most photogenic person of the year.

Who is the guy with the muskey ? Teach me :lol:

Last edited:
Bruno
Thanks Dave that was great. I think Albatross won the most photogenic person of the year.

Last edited:
Bruno

Last edited:
F
Thanks Dave - very nice. I enjoyed the PAFF year in retrospective. The doggie pics, and Benny in particular, are tough to beat.
And yes, Alby is definitely Da Man! :)

Bruno,
The fish you're thinking about are northern pike. I didn't see any muskies, unless I missed something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back