Pennsylvania Fish For Free Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant remember if I vote 30-60 or the next one up already??? Been saying to myself - can I top the last 2 seasons. I truly hope so!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hook_Jaw
I had so much fun this last season was hard to see the cold weather come and end it fished more this year then I ever did had a blast with cicada, green drake, fall streamers caught by far the most trout I have ever caught and 80% I did not even see a fisherman except for Spring creek Fishermans Paradise lol. Well see god willing would like to top that 120 times

Last edited:
DaveKile
I have to say this is a pretty hardcore crowd of anglers. That is great to be able to get out that that much.

Last edited:
D
The PFBC has designated Sunday, June 7, as Fish For Free Days in the Commonwealth. Fish For Free Days allow anyone not just license holders or youth under the age of 16 to legally fish in Pennsylvania. From 12:01 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. on both days, no fishing license is needed to fish in Pennsylvania's waterways.

Fredrick
Thanks for the info Dave . It is a little overdue . Another great app I have found is the fishead app it has weather usgs data moon phase and tide data on it .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back