Paflyfish 2010 Jamboree - The Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
The creativity and talent of the members on the Paflyfish site always blows me away. Our own Skybay has created a wonderful visual representation of the Paflyfish 2010 Jamboree.

Many great scenes from the weekend of fishing, Penns Creek, Coburn area and our evenings. Skybay really worked hard as you can see from all the different scenes and time spent editing this together.

You must watch both parts to really capture the weekend and Skybay's talents.

2010 PaFlyFish Jamboree
May 21-23, 2010

Part I
Friday

2010 PaFlyFish Jamboree

Part II
Saturday and Sunday

Skybay thank you for your fantastic videos of the weekend.

TimRobinsin
THIS IS GREAT!

I knew it was only a matter of time before you would be able to turn PAFF into a legitimate entity. Good for you! Looking forward to the fall issues and Maurices article on Erie steelhead tactics! He did a great presentation at the lancaster show and had some great tips!

Sign me up for a lifetime subscription. will you have a reader write-in section? I have a couple products I'd like to promote.

Last edited:
The_Sasquatch
only if they have drink holders and racing stripes, Tim.

Last edited:
gulfgreyhound
Yes Krayfish, I almost bit. Good 1 Dave. GG

Last edited:
DaveKile
I know the RFID trout thing sounds a little iffy, but whats not to believe about cougar sightings?

Last edited:
jdaddy
LOL. Found this because a TU member sent a blast email to the board about how we should be advertising in the magazine. Nice fish!

Last edited:
DaveKile
LOL is right. Bigger reach from this website than printing on dead trees!

Last edited:
krayfish
Dave, if they are willing to buy an ad for the magazine...sell them one. LOL

Last edited:
R
I think the new ad for Unlimited Trout, stating that by joining Unlimited Trout you have no limit on the number of trout you can creel each time you go fishing, all for joining Unlimited Trout. This should be a centerfold ad in the new mag.

Last edited:
S
Wow, I feel really dumb. You totally had me.

Last edited:
F
I'm sure in the tying section, "Trout Dog" forgets to mention how his son-in-law originally developed and was the first to fish the Brown Weenie. "Trout Dog" quickly took credit for this inovative fly and then single handidly cornered the market on Brown Weenie chenille. :)

Last edited:
R
Dave: Once again, I feel the need to correct your error (s). The inaugural issue of Pennsylvania Fly Fishing is hanging on the wall, next to my fly tying desk. Obviously this is the second issue, and it only took an additional twenty years to be published, it must be well worth the money. While reading the latest issue, I found your article on: "Tying the Volcano Fly in the Hallton Hilton", certainly a must read for everyone. I also read the Brown Weenie article and can confirm it is the all time best selling fly on E-Bay, but the special tying yarn is almost impossible to purchase. When will you and Hank be fishing Fist Fork again? That should give you plenty of material for the next edition. Troutdog

Last edited:
S
Nice April Fool's joke. A bit obtuse, but I get it. Stocking reports on steroids, Technology averse readership. For anything like this to be successful, you'd have to do more than the Field & Stream and Pennsylvania Game & fish useless boiler-plate. And you'd have to get a lot of people to photograph and write for you AND they'd have to be good and unique. And 12 issues a year? Absurd. No chance it could last without being a quarterly. And good luck getting people to give up their spots and techniques around here. I could do a piece on flyfishing the middle allegheny for smallmouth but there aren't a whole lot of situations that haven't been beaten to death like all the cumberland streams, the mountains of N. C. PA. grannoms on the little J, Tricos on the Little Lehigh, Cahills & sulfurs on Oil Creek, caddis on Neshannock. Inch-deep and mile-wide coverage would be useless. It would have to be in-depth, well photographed and you'd have to have the quality writers & photographers to do it to make it work more than 3 seasons.

so, good one, Dave. A bit cynical, like No Child Left Behind (many are and there is only so much we teachers are able to do about it) but still, good for April 1st!

JBeary

Last edited:
easternfly
Where can I get a copy of the magazine?

Kevin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back