PA fish and boat’s outsized very active role in the decline of our state fish: A podcast reviewing PFBC’s continued failures and what can be done.

Keep bashing.
I will not support the native fish coalition becuse of the constant bashing the PAFBC recives from you.
Yea people wont stop bashing companies dumping waste in streams either its ridiculous and not based on their behavior or the truth

Keep bashing.
I will not support the native fish coalition becuse of the constant bashing the PAFBC recives from you.
Keep being an apologist for stocking invasive trout ruining our ecosystems I will not support selfish people who put their sporting preferences over ecosystem stability and prevention of extinctions.

What specific extinction from trout stocking in Pa.?

What specific extinction from trout stocking in Pa.?
We know goldens and some cutthroat’s would be extinct if not for people doing the opposite of what PFBC is doing. We know local extinction/extirpation has happened with many native trout and fish species around the world due to invasive species and hybridization from stocking hatchery fish.

However, I never said “in PA.” But I will bite because I actually have the same question as you, but being completely serious here.

If we are not studying the effects of invasive hatchery trout on non-game fish and amphibians, in the next century how many will eventually go extinct because of PA fish and boat ignoring this issue.

nearly 1/3rd of freshwater fish globally are threatened with extinction and Approximately 42 percent of threatened or endangered species are at risk due to invasive species.

So Mike if your stocking a top 30 and top 100 most harmful invasive species out of 4-5 thousand known invasive species on planet earth at biomasses higher than streams can produce in many cases…….

You don’t think roughly 5 million of these invasive trout a year is an extinction risk for any organism in PA despite these two species global track records??????

We know goldens and some cutthroat’s would be extinct if not for people doing the opposite of what PFBC is doing. We know local extinction/extirpation has happened with many native trout and fish species around the world due to invasive species and hybridization from stocking hatchery fish.

However, I never said “in PA.” But I will bite because I actually have the same question as you, but being completely serious here.

If we are not studying the effects of invasive hatchery trout on non-game fish and amphibians, in the next century how many will eventually go extinct because of PA fish and boat ignoring this issue.

nearly 1/3rd of freshwater fish globally are threatened with extinction and Approximately 42 percent of threatened or endangered species are at risk due to invasive species.

So Mike if your stocking a top 30 and top 100 most harmful invasive species out of 4-5 thousand known invasive species on planet earth at biomasses higher than streams can produce in many cases…….

You don’t think roughly 5 million of these invasive trout a year is an extinction risk for any organism in PA despite these two species global track records??????
Inside this outline the world works different than everywhere else on the planet.
I'm surprised we have gravity.

Attachments

• istockphoto-1137762042-612x612.jpg
    istockphoto-1137762042-612x612.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 7
Yea lol they don’t harm anything in here
You should go get a degree in biology, get a job with the fish and boat commission and be the change you want to see. Instead of being a broken record on a fishing forum where most just ignore you at this point.

You should go get a degree in biology, get a job with the fish and boat commission and be the change you want to see. Instead of being a broken record on a fishing forum where most just ignore you at this point.
Lol i can’t tell if you have had a head injury if your joking or if your serious? Give broken the legislative committees , and broken agency that has no desire to change the power to control my employment and income so they can’t be criticized? You don’t understand this issue

Back