Orvis Safe Passage Pack

sroach

sroach

Anyone have one? I am thinking about picking one up and wanted to know if anyone has it and their thoughts on it.

http://www.orvis.com/store/product.aspx?pf_id=3H6P&dir_id=758&group_id=27933&cat_id=27934&subcat_id=27935

Thanks in advanced.

Been fishing with mine for about a year now and love. It has room for a normal day of trout fishing. If I get into a bigger type trip, say NY or Alaska I take a bigger pack. But all in all I love it.
Would reccomend.

Looking for a sling pack too. I saw comments that the Orvis is designed for lefties, it slings over your left shoulder and hangs to the right. It shows it in the little video on their website. If you're a righty, does this interfere with your arm motion? I was also looking at the Patagonia Stealth Atom pack, which isn't available until May, and the William Joseph Creel pack. Sure would be nice to try on before purchasing.

I have the orvis sling pack.....it gives me no troubles with casting at all

the sling strap hangs on my right shoulder and I can "sling" it around to the front with my right hand. I actually think it would be tougher the other way around

Hey Guys,

Thanks fro the feedback, I think I will wing by and pick one up.

I've had one for 3 years now, and really like it. I'm a righty, and have had absolutely no issues with casting at all....

Back