Orivs Hydros Deal?

E

Eric

I was wondering if they give you the 150.00 gift card in the store when you purchase the Hydros, or do you have to get it thru the mail? I have been receiving Orvis gift cards from the wife and other family members for holidays, birthdays etc.. Turns out I only have to shell out about a hundred bucks out of my own pocket for the hydros and I was really interested in the 4 wt. If I can get the gift card with that I'll use it on a reel (Battenkill Barstock) to go with it. This seems like a pretty good deal?

thoughts?

Eric-
Come on into the shop and we can get you the $150 gift card deal no problem. We can always match the online pricing from Orvis.

i purchased a hydros rod/battenkill IV at a holiday cost $525. last year. its alot for me to spend, i treated myself. its a sweet package.

Eric,

OrvisDowningtown just answered your question and they mean it. The service I've gotten from that shop has been unparalleled. Its the reason they get 90% of my money spent on this sport.

Hey Everyone,

I actually stopped by Orvis Downingtown this past weekend and bought the Hydros 4wt. I tested it out against the Access rod and decided the Hydros felt better, (only by a little bit) It's pretty nice to walk out of a store with a new rod AND a 150.00 gift certificate. I am going to go back and get a reel shortly. I got the Orvis coupon for 25.00 bucks off a 50.00 or more purchase so I'll wait until it's valid and go back.

I can't say enough about the service I got at their store. Top notch as always. Got a few pointers on my casting while I was testing out the rod.

Have a great weekend.

Eric. Thanks for the review as i'm looking to get myself my first 4wt.

Thanks for the good word guys.

Back