Optional Fishing License Button

steveo27 wrote:

Unfortunately, I purchased one back when they first went on sale in December and still have yet to receive it. Its been about a month now. Has any one else had this problem? Ive tried using the email service link they have on the webpage with no luck, it keeps giving an error code. I need to get around to calling them I guess

I have not received mine either.

I purchased one and have not received mine either. Rather a button pinned to my hat; than that dam plastic carrier flapping in the wind.

Has anyone received their buttons yet?

Salmo, I bought one last year at the same time I bought my non-res license.

Pinned it to my hat, made me look like Isaac Walton.

Then proceed to lose my hat, the pin and my alter ego at Kettle Creek...

Got a new hat now and will buy the pin this year too...

I ordered mine on December 29th. I didn't receive it yet so I called. They say they had "technical difficulties " but all December orders were shipped on Monday. Still have not received it though.

I ordered mine A few weeks ago. i just received it in the mail today.

thebassman wrote:
Has anyone received their buttons yet?

Mine showed up this weekend - I ordered it Dec 2nd.

They must have the system working now. I think I bought my license and ordered my button on January 4th and it was in my mailbox today.

Got mine today. I bought it two weeks ago.

I bought my license on Jan 6th. The button came in today's mail. Two weeks today. They must have fixed any problems they had in the system.

I ordered mine December 11 and just received it yesterday.

Got mine yesterday as well. Really dig this one. Love the pattern... I don't think I'll be using it for fear of losing it.

got mine yesterday as well. it was all beat up though. big dent in it, and the pin it self was all messed up

Midge22 wrote:
got mine yesterday as well. it was all beat up though. big dent in it, and the pin it self was all messed up
I would call the PFBC License Division. Tell them the condition the button was in when you received it and ask them for a replacement.

I bought the pink one last year and got the Brook Trout one this year. I lost the pink button last year on my first outing of the year with it pinned to my chest pack, so I'll have to be a little more cautious about where I pin this one.

I like to buy one to make the extra $5 donation to the commission with hopes that it will be used appropriately. Plus, I think that they are pretty neat.

For all of those who voted for the button scheme, good choice. I like the Brook Trout pattern. It is the one I voted for.

Finally received mine today after 3 weeks.

I got mine yesterday, bent too. All I need is the SOS Button to have a complete collection. I do miss the Trout Stamp artwork.

Ordered mine last week. I do not recall there being a selection of style?? Aren't they all Brook Trout??

PFBC asked for input as to the design back in November or December.

Back