Online Fly Line

Millertime

Millertime

I am looking for some cheap 4 wt line.

Any suggestions for a good website to get discount fly line???

A few of us on the site have bought
THIS STUFF. Its not bad. It definitely qualifies for your stated purpose. They have sinking and intermediate lines as well. Fast free shipping..or at least they used to . Just don't expect a box or brand name. It comes in a yellow envelope in the mail.

If you tie flies they have some cheap materials too. They stuff as much as they can in an envelope and ship it for free. Here is the main page. http://www.fortackle.com/ I think he's Colorado somewhere.

http://www.discountfishinginc.com/order/ProductStore.asp?ProductSystemId=2746&CategorySystemId=84&ParentCategorySystemId=21

maybe he'll put the line on for you...

It was recommended to me by another member here and I like alot it is not labeled with a brand name but hookandhackle.com's own line. I paid $35 with shipping nice stuff.

LL,

I believe that the hook and hackle line is actually made by cortland, so it is actually pretty good

Thanks Guys.

Tom thanks for the reel link as well. I might just do that.

If I order from him it looks like he communicates through his email is that correct??

BGomes wrote:
LL,

I believe that the hook and hackle line is actually made by cortland, so it is actually pretty good

That is correct I couldn't think of it in my original post. Thanks

yeah, he's pretty laid back. If you can figure it out, you can follow the pages through and put your order on in his site. Click the "check out" button when you have selected what you want. Or you can email your order. He emailed back to confirm an order once. Or you can just call. Number is on the main page. Don't forget about backing if you are getting both.

I picked up some of the Hook & Hackle line on sale for $25. I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but the packaging looks like Cortland. Last time I looked at their website the line was still on sale.

Back