Oh boy..

NCPAtrtbum

NCPAtrtbum

Saw this in this mornings paper, neato.

http://www.ldnews.com/ci_16735518

Neato?

Sarcasim.

They say they believe it has to do with criminal mischief yet they do nothing to try and keep people out of the buildings, hardly any of them are boarded up, can just walk right in.

Lebanon city makes me sick to my stomach.

They say they believe it has to do with criminal mischief yet they do nothing to try and keep people out of the buildings, hardly any of them are boarded up, can just walk right in.

Even that is suspect in my opinion. I see hundreds of vandalism events come across my desk every year. Someone taking a wrench into to building to open a valve to allow oil to escape is just not remotely normal vandalism. Vandalism is malicious in nature, kids tearing crap up for giggles or economically motivated like theft of pipes, etc. Now what caused this event is beyond me. There is more to the store.

Sarcasm i understand , i didn't understand neato. jdaddy.......i think you're right , that just doesn't fall into the catagory does it? If you look at the whole picture , i'm guessing , just guessing , a city employee.

Even though those buildings are old, I could very well see a couple of teenagers in there destroying stuff, bashing pipes, breaking glass.

Jdaddy, what is it that you do?

NCPAtrtbum wrote:
Jdaddy, what is it that you do?

He's a vandal.

Vandalen.jpg

That's him on the right, you can tell by the "weird fat."

Weird fat made me lol.

Even though those buildings are old, I could very well see a couple of teenagers in there destroying stuff, bashing pipes, breaking glass. Jdaddy, what is it that you do?

I agree with you on the angst and bashing of youth, however taking a wrench in there to open a pipe for a slow seeping leak into a stream is not really exciting to the average vandal.

I run a property claims adjustment company. And it's LRSAbecker that is weird fat. He fit in the weird waders, not me. I am regular fat.

Regular old fat here also. I thought the same thing , if it was kids they wouldn't have a wrench with them and if they did they got it there and would have smashed a few things just of good measure. The lack of other damage and the fact that it took a wrench to open the valve , it just doesn't point to kid vandals to me , i'm gonna stick with a Lebanon city employee with a vendetta.

Back