Next Swap?

BelAirSteve

BelAirSteve

I didn't participate in the meat box swap, but if anyone has any ideas for the next swap, I am happy to host. I haven't hosted before, but I'm willing and able.

not too sure what I'd like to tie, but I'm down for anything. if you host, I'll join.

I would say steelhead flies but not eveyone on PAFF fishes for them. I'd be up for anything as well.

turkey wrote:
I would say steelhead flies but not eveyone on PAFF fishes for them. I'd be up for anything as well.

Turkey,

Good call...Perhaps I should qualify...I don't fish for steelhead, so I would be less inclined to host a swap that I was not participating in!

Caddis or Olives and I'm in.

Its never too early to start thinking about olives.

Olives or Small nymphs since were in the area of the year that bugs tend to size down ,I might be interested in doing this whats required?i have never participated in a swap but if folks are legit and all will recieve flies that particpate and commit to donating theirs then id like some info.
Tight Wraps & Tight Lines
Rick Wallace

I was actually thinking olives or caddis.

Id be down for caddis depending on the date.

Edit: Yea and if its around 10 people

I'd be in for olives if it's under 10 people.

Oohhhhh....olives. I'll go for that. The sulphur swap I was in topped out at 14. If you want to say 10, I'm ok with that.

Set the date man! I'll tie a hackle stacker.

In. Pattern TBD after some tinkering at the vise.

If it is olives I would jump in with a cdc emerger.

i got no horse in this race, because i've got no time, but i think these would go off alot better with more participation if you set the number at 10 instead of the 15+ members.

In, pattern tba

Also, if anyone is interested in a steelhead swap, I may consider hosting...I'm heading up to the Salmon River this November and would like to add a few new patterns to the repertoire.

i would be in for a steelhead swap

"Trapper" :), we just did a midge swap not to long ago. I actually ran it.

Back