Next fly swap??

I'm good for two

Guys,

Since I started this thread/swap, I'll be the swapmaster. Will send my address/email to you this weekend via a PM. The due date( w/ everyones approval?) will be April 4th. We will cap the number of tiers @ 13 and the sign-up cutoff date will be Feb. 29th. Here's who we got thus far:

Name/patterns

flyfishermanj / Red Brassie & Shopvac
mediclimber / ??
2bonthewater / ??
flybop / ??
wayne32pa / ??
beadhead / ??
David / ??
harry / ??
djmyers / ??
Flydog / ??
jayL / ??

JH

Due date is fine.
I'll tie up some #28 black hackled/ winged dries and #24 cream emergers with marabou shuck.

I'm going to have to back out on this one, the new job hours are taking up a lot of my time and it doesn't look like it will slow down anytime soon

I'd tie up some the size 20 zebra & size 18 WD40, Beadhead's

The date works for me. I'll get back to you with the patterns.

I'l tie a black peacock emerger and a RS2

Tying:

---spring creek pupa -- not sure of the size yet
---metallic black bead-bubble midge -- size 18

Spent wing midge/trico and al's rat. Sizes pending whatever hooks I have. I have to look when I get home.

I'm out of 20's so I'll tie them both at 18's sorry guys

Still room????

count me in for two if there is still room.

Guys,

Since I started this thread/swap, I'll be the swapmaster. Will send my address/email to you this weekend via a PM. The due date( w/ everyones approval?) will be April 4th. We will cap the number of tiers @ 13 and the sign-up cutoff date will be Feb. 29th. Here's who we got thus far:

Name/patterns

flyfishermanj / Red Brassie & Shopvac
2bonthewater / ??
flybop / ??
wayne32pa / ??
beadhead / ??
David / ??
harry / ??
djmyers / ??
Flydog / ??
jayL / ??
yea-who / ??
jerseygeorge / ??

Still room for one more. Will update the list with pattern included a little later.

JH

Griffen Gnats #22 & Midge larva #22 Okay.

Here is one of the flies I'll be tying for the swap. It is a pattern that my buddy down in Idaho came up with. It is called the Chronic Midge. The size will be either 20 or 22.. This fly has caught lots of fish in many of our rivers.

Here's a awesome midge pattern...obviously a chironomid but really nice...

here's how I remember the chronic midge...frankly I like your version, while different, a little better...

Back