Newbie Jam slideshow

Heritage-Angler

Heritage-Angler

Still waiting for some pictures, but here's what I have so far. If you have any pictures you'd like me to add to the album, PM me, and I'll give you my email address.

Looks like you guys had a good turnout. Good job on passing on the knowledge.

Ed, sorry I missed it but I had good fishing where I was. :)

How many guys turned out? From the pictures it looks like quite a few.

I wish I could have been there! We had to go to Penn State Altoona's incoming freshmen orientation. I would have rather been at the Jam learning!

Foxgap239 wrote:
How many guys turned out?

Hi George - My gut feeling was somewhere around 60 people, but one of the guys that took a lot of the pictures was keeping a better eye on this, and guesses around 100. People stopped in and out all morning, so it was tough to tell. The crowd looked much bigger than appears in the photos.

The parking lot is pretty big, and it was full all morning. My attendance estimation was based on scientific evidence (donut count). :lol:

I had two. Thanks again Ed!

Here's Gaeron fishing the LL during the newbie jam.

Attachments

• Gaeron on Little Lehigh.jpg
    Gaeron on Little Lehigh.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 3
Awesome job guys. I regret not putting our 2nd annual one on this year out in Western PA, but just didn't have time. I know it was a huge hit and plenty of people learned a whole lot to get them started. The fish out there are plenty scared now!

(HA, those are some sad excuses for donuts) ;-)

ryguyfi wrote:
(HA, those are some sad excuses for donuts) ;-)

NO ONE makes donuts like Oram's. You're lucky they're close to you. It's pretty sad that donuts are the reason I make the 6+ hour drive to Erie for the Steelhead Jam, 'cause as flippy says, the fishin' stinks. ;-)

Too bad Oram's doesn't ship them - I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Fishidiot wrote:
Here's Gaeron fishing the LL during the newbie jam.

Thanks for posting the picture! It's a nice shot if I do say so myself ;)

Back