Newb in Beaver County

D

Deathnuggetz

Hi, all Im a total newb from beaver county been fishing for 20+ years but never fly fishing I saw some videos of guys out fly fishing for native brookies in ANF (one of my all time favorite places on the globe) and they looked like they were having the greatest time so i decided to give it a shot I am looking for any info on good spots to start learning to cast and land fish in my area i don't want anyone to give me there secret spots just looking for a small pond or stream to practice without disturbing any other anglers and would prefer not to have 100 little ones running around for me to hit with my pole line ect any tips would be great ty in advance

Just gotta get out on the water an practice, practice, practice. Its a sickness all of us here have, an soon you will be infected.

welcome, i`m from beaver co also, aliquippa area, ryguyfi [ryan ] is probably in your backyard as he is from patterson twp

Yep, I'm pretty close and can hit up Brady's run for a quick outing here and there if you'd like. Be more than happy to show you a few things.

You look like flipnfly (no punctuation) in your posts.

Nice to see theres a few members near me to help out gratz on the new baby and your right i never punctuate i ended up takin my son out on the canoe at bessemer lake nice weather for making myself look foolish with a fly rod but as bad as i looked i managed to snag a little rainbow total fluke but made me feel a whole lot better about the whole day ry anytime you feel like maybe giving me some casting lessons i would greatly appreciate it thanks for all the offers this site is very informative and helpful

Back