New to the forum, sayin' hello

T

Toomanyhobbies

I've been fly fishing for a few years now in NWPA and absolutely love it, it's my "therapy" lol. After loosing about 20 flies last year I decided to start making my own this year and just started looking into whats all needed, at 2 bucks a fly I figure its worth it. Any ways, tight lines!

Welcome to our online community - glad to have yuh. Enjoy your therapy and feel free to keep talking about it.

Toomanyhobbies wrote:
I've been fly fishing for a few years now in NWPA and absolutely love it, it's my "therapy" lol. After loosing about 20 flies last year I decided to start making my own this year and just started looking into whats all needed, at 2 bucks a fly I figure its worth it. Any ways, tight lines!

Welcome to the Jungle!

As to the savings by tying your own----I'll only offer this :)

Tight Lines!

Welcome. Lots of great guys on here.

Where abouts in NW PA?

Welcome!

GenCon

I wish I only lost 20 flies this year. Anyway, don't expect to save much money tying your own flies. What you will get is the satisfaction of catching a fish on something that you have created by yourself. That is probably the biggest enjoyment from tying, at least for me. I enjoy tying my own flies, but not as much as I enjoy catching a fish on something I tied.

Welcome aboard. GG

Back