New to fly fishing

R

Ronnie L

Hi... new to fly fishing would like info on fishing wapwallopen creek in luzerne county Pa. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Ronnie L

Welcome to the site from a born and bred central NYer. I've been tying flies for over 50 years and hosting fly swaps for the past 14 years. When you decide to jump into fly fishing with both feet and tie your own flies please keep me in mind.

I look forward to seeing your posts and your development.

Kim

Not too familiar with Luzerne, but if you’re new to the sport and living in PA, I’d start by purchasing this guide. Should be more than a few local rivers and creeks in there to get you started along with access info.

Welcome aboard. GG

Welcome to the site from a born and bred central NYer. I've been tying flies for over 50 years and hosting fly swaps for the past 14 years. When you decide to jump into fly fishing with both feet and tie your own flies please keep me in mind.

I look forward to seeing your posts and your development.

Kim
Will keep you in mind. Thank'

Take a short-cut and call the PFBC Area Fisheries Manager at Sweet Valley, Luzerne Co. He’s also a fly angler. He has the fish population and location info to get you going in the right direction.

Take a short-cut and call the PFBC Area Fisheries Manager at Sweet Valley, Luzerne Co. He’s also a fly angler. He has the fish population and location info to get you going in the right direction.
Great tip…. Thanks Mike

Back