New PA resident''''

D

Daja

Greetings, Finally fulfilled a lifelong dream of residing in Pennsylvania. Spent many deer seasons hunting here and have fly fished here several times also. Retired, moved to PA and acquired my Senior fishing license. Scouted Muddy Creek yesterday and going to fish it today...in the rain. The River is calling me! Looking forward to learning and seeing others experiences here on this site.

Welcome to the great state of PA. Lots of opportunity for deer trout and other species. October is best month of year. Apples, pumpkins, frost, rutting bucks, trout in full color, cackling pheasants, football. Gotta love it all.

Welcome aboard. I'll assume since you are fishing Muddy Creek you would be in my area, York County?

Welcome aboard. GG

Welcome to the group!

Greetings, Finally fulfilled a lifelong dream of residing in Pennsylvania. Spent many deer seasons hunting here and have fly fished here several times also. Retired, moved to PA and acquired my Senior fishing license. Scouted Muddy Creek yesterday and going to fish it today...in the rain. The River is calling me! Looking forward to learning and seeing others experiences here on this site.
You may eventually want to try the South Branch Class A section too, which I described within a recent post. Good luck.

Welcome to the site! I joined a few months ago and have found PAFF loaded with fine and experienced tyers, fishers, and over all good folk. I'm a born and bred central NYer and live a stone's throw from The Great New York State Fairgrounds. I've been tying for over 50 years and hosting fly swaps going on 12 years now. I hope that we cross paths here.

Kim

Welcome to the site! I joined a few months ago and have found PAFF loaded with fine and experienced tyers, fishers, and over all good folk. I'm a born and bred central NYer and live a stone's throw from The Great New York State Fairgrounds. I've been tying for over 50 years and hosting fly swaps going on 12 years now. I hope that we cross paths here.

Kim
I agree there is a wealth of knowledge and experiences here. Will keep an eye out for your swaps. Thanks

Welcome to the great state of PA. Lots of opportunity for deer trout and other species. October is best month of year. Apples, pumpkins, frost, rutting bucks, trout in full color, cackling pheasants, football. Gotta love it all.
And raccoons running in front of my car dang near every night!

I agree there is a wealth of knowledge and experiences here. Will keep an eye out for your swaps. Thanks
The one right now should close near mid- to late November. My next will be on the books in the first 2 weeks in December and have a flies due in date of mid- to late-February. I hope this helps out. Theme TBD.

Kim

Welcome to PA! We are blessed with outstanding fishing opportunities in this state and close enough to the salt in case your inclinations take you in that direction. Have fun!

Welcome.

Welcome to PAFF. Definitely keep on the lookout for WWKimba’s next fly swap that he mentioned to hit the forum in early December.

Back