C

Cory1228

Hi. My name is Cory and I live in Landisville, PA. I've been fly fishing for about 20 years, but most of that has just been playing around. For the past 5 years I have left my spinning rod in the closet and only fly fish for trout. Most of my fishing is done on the west end of perry County. Primarily Sherman's, Schaeffer, Schultz run.
I friend of mine recently purchased a camp in rothrock state forest and I had the joy of fishing the little Juniata. We plan to fish quite a few other streams near him that I can't remember the names of. I also plan on fishing Penns for the first time this year.
I look forward to getting to know some of you and learning more about the art of fly fishing. I'm sure I could improve on many things.

Welcome!

Do note the jam dates in May, we all get together for a weekend and its a good time to meet members in person.

Welcome aboard. GG

Welcome to the site from a born and bred central NYer. I've been tying flies for over 50 years and hosting fly swaps for the past 14 years. BTW, swaps are one of three effective ways to learn how to tie and keep your fly tying skills sharp. Feel free to check out one of my swaps if you'd like. Many a fly fisher has eventually decided to jump into fly fishing with both feet and tie their own flies somewhere down the road. Keep me in mind when you do!

I look forward to seeing your posts here on this site in the future!

Kim

Hi from the opposite side of the state. I love the Little J, I do most of my fishing there.

Thanks for the kind welcome. I plan on dipping my toes in the fly tying pool later this summer. I need to get my garage into shape first. I may also attempt building my first rod. I've already learned a bunch from searching old threads and look forward to learning much more.

Back