Streambred

Streambred

Hello everyone,
My name is Mike and I’m a life long PA resident.
I guide smallmouth, trout and musky in Eastern and Central PA. I’m also a member of King of Prussia Healing Waters chapter. If any Veterans are interested in joining KOP healing waters chapter please let me know. Such an outstanding group and we would love to add additional members. Looking forward to contributing to the forum!

9E7E943F 9739 45BC 82C3 AD740EADA578
EDC5F253 7C54 4A13 A576 51FDAFE8AC72
95993EEA C3A7 4433 B781 4C9D2C1BA818

Welcome aboard!! GG

Oh ,also, nice fish.GG

Welcome. Man that smallmouth really makes me miss the float trips to the susky my friends and I used to do every year. Haven't gone in 4 years now.

I’m looking to get more involved with Project Healing Waters. What can I do?

Welcome. Man that smallmouth really makes me miss the float trips to the susky my friends and I used to do every year. Haven't gone in 4 years now.
You have to get back out there! Hopefully I run into you on the river 👍

I’m looking to get more involved with Project Healing Waters. What can I do?
If you are somewhat local to the KOP area you are more than welcome to join us. If not I’m sure there is a chapter near you.

There’s no chapter near me, but I’m willing to travel a bit to help out.

Welcome to this site! You'll find a lot of fine and experienced fishers, tyers, and just good people here to work with you. I'm a born and bred central NYer and have been tying for over 50 years and hosting fly swaps for going on 12 years now. I look forward to seeing your posts.

Kim

Back