N

NittanyBearcat

Hello to everyone from a new member. I just joined and am glad to have the opportunity to discuss fly fishing with you all. I fish many streams, rivers, and lakes in central PA, but would say I spend most of my time fly fishing the Little Juniata River for trout and the Juniata River for smallmouth.

Welcome aboard. I am 1982 Juniata College graduate.

NittanyBearcat wrote:
I fish many streams, rivers, and lakes in central PA, but would say I spend most of my time fly fishing the Little Juniata River for trout and the Juniata River for smallmouth.

Welcome Bearcat.

You will find many fans of the LJ and Juniata hanging out around here. Enjoy the discussion.

Welcome aboard enjoy the fun you will find here.

Welcome aboard. Your name makes it seem like you have a Penn State and a Saint Vincent connection. I only noticed because I went to both schools myself.

Hi MathFish, I am a Penn State grad but not Saint Vincent. The Bearcats were the mascot of the high school I attended.

Pretty cool even without the SV connection.

Canoetripper wrote:
Welcome aboard. I am 1982 Juniata College graduate.

My brother is a '98 graduate.

Juniata ‘87 here.

I live outside of Lititz, PA. I read somewhere that it is the coolest little town in the USA. Good argument. I also lived in two other great PA towns.

Camp Hill and Newtown.

I think that the coolest little town in the USA is Chapel Hill, NC.

My daughter graduated last May from UNC. 9 AM was the main graduation and then 4 PM for her department.

Too many .bars and too much time between those graduation ceremonies. I really had to pace myself. I met guy who was working his last day at one of those bars. He was a Juanita graduate from Altoona.

Welcome. I think you will find the vast majority of people who post here very giving with helpful tips.

I am a 1974 PSU graduate.

Welcome from Cambria County.

St. Vincent grad.......but an old guy who graduated St. V's in 1980.

WElcome from Maryland. :)

PSU Grad here too. Welcome aboard, and feel free to reach out if you have any questions on our little slice of paradise in Happy Valley.

Welcome. I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do. I graduated from Rutgers, but I sent my son and a lot of my money to PSU. Great school in my humble opinion.

Back