NewSal

NewSal

Hi all

Just signed up for this forum, glad I've found it and hope to learn some new information.

I'm an outdoorsman from blair county, have been a trout fisherman for my entire life, just started into fly fishing a few years ago, still very much a novice. Most of my interest is geared towards fly tying, find it wholly enjoyable to tie my own flys and then in return catch fish with them.

Favorite stream is the little Juniata (spruce creek section), and spring creek

Welcome.

Welcome to PAFF. Based on your expressed interest in tying, you should definitely visit the tying forum as well.

You will probably become known as "nali" to keep you straight from the other salvi's on the site. :cool:

Dear Nali:

I hope you like this site as much as I do. By the way, I have been fly fishing for about 40 years and still consider myself a novice. Many of the denizens who lurk on this site are real experts who are willing share large amounts of valuable information (unlike or cast of character running for President). I consider it an irreplaceable tool.

Welcome. Only rule the board has is you have to share the GPS coordinates of the locations you fish.

Of course that is not a rule, but if you choose to do so, you are most welcome, and others should not feel any need to criticize you for it.

As soon as I find that 100% native wild mountain stream with huge brooks that will take any fly you throw at them I will be sure to provide a detailed map as well as gps coordinates. :p :D

Welcome...Ill go first on the GPS! I got just the place- best waters in PA 40.239244, -76.855937

Shaner wrote:
Welcome...Ill go first on the GPS! I got just the place- best waters in PA 40.239244, -76.855937

The ultimate in fishing for big brownies..

That gps ordinance is coming up Cameron Street in Harrisburg is that correct

Harrisburg waste water treatment :)

Welcome!

Back