salmo-trutta

salmo-trutta

New Member. Good morning ladies and gentlemen. I just signed up and am looking forward to participating. l live in Harrisburg, my wife and I fish locally on Clarks, Letort, Big Springs, upstate on Penns, Little J, Spruce, Spring, Big Fishing Creek and Upper Delaware. Also fish Montana,Wyoming, Idaho. Have a trip to Yellowstone scheduled for late July. Just bought a Fish Cat 10 pontoon, looking forward to doing some drifting. Need to identify some shuttle services near larger streams.

If your looking for a fishin buddy, drop me a line.

Steve Snyder
Harrisburg, PA

Welcome Steve, it looks like you have some really great waters at your disposal.

Come fish the Lehigh with that toon and I will show you around.

Welcome, Steve.

GenCon

Welcome aboard. I fish Clarks a couple of times a year and will be in the State College area at the end of April - early May. I have been a member for about 4 years and really enjoy the site.

Just arrived yesterday. I'm gonna install satalite dish.

Attachments

• FishCat10IR_Blue_FrontAngle_n.jpg
    FishCat10IR_Blue_FrontAngle_n.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 2
Welcome.

Welcome Steve!

Welcome to the Jungle!

Welcome Steve, nice to see another Clarks fisherman and women.

Welcome Steve, new here myself, but not to flyfishing,

Live right by ya. Float the Susky a few times during the summer as well as all over the upper D between April 15 and October 15. We can shuttle ourselves if we end up fishing together. Give me a shout sometime.

Welcome Steve! Keep in mind that only about 34% of what you read here is based on fact. Heres wishing you and your wife a great season in cen'rul Pinnsiveenya!

Steve,

I am glad I ran into you and suggested that join us on PAFF! Despite Krayfish's appearance…he is your neighbor and will enjoy discussing your combined knowledge of the D.

You and the Little Lady will soon have fishin buds state wide…

Brian

I stay at a motel in Hancock that will shuttle your vehicle. But if you wanna meet up there that would be great. My email is stevenrsnyderesq@gmail.com let me know if you have a trip planned.

Steve

You're staying at the Capra ? That's also where I stay. If you've seen a Honda Element with pontoons on a trailer and a Brittany, that's me. I'll be up May 8-10 and May 23-30. New employer understands I fish very little and already scheduled the dates so they let me have off. Also will have suicide weekends in June, July, August and September. ....at the very minimum.

Back