New Member saying "Hi Yinz!"

M

moosemadnessflyco

New member here! usually fish up in Neshannock but im looking to bounce around more to Westmoreland County and some of the smaller Yough tribs. Also, i spend a lot of time up in DuBois / Clearfield area. Lots of little brookie streams in elk country i've fished but always looking for more. Love to tie flies when i get a chance...still can't keep them out of the trees behind me. My wife says i fly fish cause i like the costumes....i think thats partly true. hahaha take care everyone!!!

Welcome to the site! I'm a born and bred central NYer. I've been tying for over 50 years and hosting fly swaps for the past 11+ years. I have one on the books right now, the Post Pattern Swap with a few more openings, if you wish. If you are interested and have any questions just let me know. I, too, love to tie and enjoy hosting the swaps - it keeps my face off the post office walls! ;) I hope that we cross paths here soon.

Kim

BTW, fly swaps are listed under the "Fly Tying" thread in the Open Forums.

Welcome to the site! I'm a born and bred central NYer. I've been tying for over 50 years and hosting fly swaps for the past 11+ years. I have one on the books right now, the Post Pattern Swap with a few more openings, if you wish. If you are interested and have any questions just let me know. I, too, love to tie and enjoy hosting the swaps - it keeps my face off the post office walls! ;) I hope that we cross paths here soon.

Kim

BTW, fly swaps are listed under the "Fly Tying" thread in the Open Forums.
i just signed up!! lemme know what to do.

Welcome from another forum newbie. Hell I'm a fly fishing and tying newbie as well.

Welcome fellow yinzer, i hail from Turtlecreek,Pa land of trolly cars 3 inches of steel mill soot and Isleys ice cream. I hope you enjoy this forum , i have found some that might make the grade.

Back