New From Fargo North Dakota

Welcome to this site! You'll find a lot of fine and experienced fishers, tyers, and just good people here to work with you. I'm a born and bred central NYer and have been tying for over 50 years and hosting fly swaps for going on 12 years now. I look forward to seeing your posts.

Kim

Welcome to this site! You'll find a lot of fine and experienced fishers, tyers, and just good people here to work with you. I'm a born and bred central NYer and have been tying for over 50 years and hosting fly swaps for going on 12 years now. I look forward to seeing your posts.

Kim
If you do a warm water swap I would participate. Winters are long up here so I got time .

I'm just posting my next swap. The theme is the Looney Tunes Swap - patterns that use rabbit (hair, fur, zonker strips...). Check the "Fly Tying" section for the details. I hope that you consider this swap and look forward to seeing your ties.

Kim

Doing as well as I can!

Welcome!

Looking forward to summer .
Welcome .

Attachments

• E9C48E3E-E0A9-4A94-9FBD-432182269B7F.png
    E9C48E3E-E0A9-4A94-9FBD-432182269B7F.png
    694.8 KB · Views: 12
Welcome to PAFF, Terry.

If you join into Kim’s latest swap that he just opened and mentioned above you’ll get a warmwater pattern from me. I call it my Wooly Bomber and it’s a solid producing Smallmouth pattern. Kim’s latest theme is pretty cool because it could literally produce flies of almost any type being tied using rabbit or hare in the pattern.

Grew up in PA but now live in fabulous Fargo North Dakota.
Hey Terry,

I think I know you? ;-)

Show some examples of your flies in the fly tying or warm-water sections. A lot of your flies will work for many species like snakeheads, musky, pike, and walleye because I've seen them work. and I'll bet some of them would even work for flatheads.

Regards,

Tim Murphy :)

Welcome to PAFF, Terry.

If you join into Kim’s latest swap that he just opened and mentioned above you’ll get a warmwater pattern from me. I call it my Wooly Bomber and it’s a solid producing Smallmouth pattern. Kim’s latest theme is pretty cool because it could literally produce flies of almost any type being tied using rabbit or hare in the pattern.
You keep promoting me I'll have to give you 10%! :oops: Thanks for all your support.

Kim

Back