New cave

Nice work.

Now that's a MAN Cave (FFing man). Jay, your girlfriend may complain about the decor and shake her head, but she's smiling behind your back. (No chicks will ever want to ever step foot in that place!:-o)

Sean- I thought you fell off the face of the earth.

Nice setup.

What is the fish on the wall there killer?

Jay- I feel a trip to Valley soon.

JustFish wrote:
Jay,
I guess by your setup you two don't plan on having any women over.....just kidding...anyway took almost 1 1/2 years off due to a new profession. Also lost my cell and your number. Email me...
Tilt,

don't forget the wax worms....lol

Justfish I heard from Jay that you don't leave home without Salmon eggs and some Chartchuse power bait .

Fred,

That's tilt. Shawn fishes muskrat nymphs!

Shawn,

Good to hear from you. Me and Don have spent many a trip up Rt 80 theorizing about your fate. I think I still have your email, but if you see this, PM me with it.

Paul,

Hybrid striper from Lake Ray Hubbard, near Dallas TX. I caught it when I was 12.

Yeah I did fall off the face of the earth...lol. I have been so busy with real life I hadn't had time to fish. Period :-( However, in two weeks I am coming out of retirement and hitting the Little J. Trying to get a family members cabin for a long weekend.

Paul and Jay pm me your phone numbers...like I said my phone got trashed and I lost your guys numbers. I knew I could always find you guys here...lol

and yes Paul I did fish valley two weeks ago for the first time in over a year......too many people there :-( I fished 1 hole, caught a couple and left.

Back