Net maker recommendation?

I just bought a net from Terry Serra. He lives in Kersey, PA and is on Facebook where he routinely lists his nets for sale. I looked at several of his nets in person recently and immediately bought one. I think he has a couple standard net sizes, but he told me he had recently made a larger boat net for a fellow, so he may also make other net sizes upon request.

The craftsmanship in the net I bought from him was top notch, and the finish - would you believe he told me it had 10 coats of lacquer - was wonderful.

I just bought a net from Terry Serra. He lives in Kersey, PA and is on Facebook where he routinely lists his nets for sale. I looked at several of his nets in person recently and immediately bought one. I think he has a couple standard net sizes, but he told me he had recently made a larger boat net for a fellow, so he may also make other net sizes upon request.

The craftsmanship in the net I bought from him was top notch, and the finish - would you believe he told me it had 10 coats of lacquer - was wonderful.

I recently did my own search.
The good news is there are plenty of options .
I decided on STEVENS NETS in Maine.
Really helpful phone intro with wife who made everything clear and easy.
VERY happy with my new net .
http://stevensnets.com

Been using a Brodin Galletin Ghost Pro for years.

by mt_flyfisher on 2020/6/12 11:25:59

His name is Terry Surra not Serra

I have a fisknat carbon fiber net that is very nice hand made in washington.

What are the preferred materials for trout nets. I see white plastic and black rubber.

Check out Rushtonlandingnets.com. I have his shallow catch and release nets in two sizes.

I just picked up a Wolf Moon net at a local shop - good quality materials and construction for about $80. Yet to get in on the water.

Not sure what you're looking for, but you should check out Northkill Tackle as well.

Back