Neshannock 3/9 or 3/10

its been a while since ive been down to neshannock...have to stop in and say hey to Bob as well as stock up on some supplies

itchin to do some fishin!
It's been funny all week with my 9 year old talkin smack about the father son hockey game tomorrow am.

Been milling it over, and I think I might head up early. I'll probably be testing out the Redington zip front waders and I have a Fishpond guide pack. Some type of baseball cap. It's always a last minute decision...

Is the water high up there right now? Haven't been in a while!

Stream report this morning said it was in great shape

Didnt make it up today, will be heading up Sunday morning. Probably get there about 9 or so. If anyone went how was the fishing?

Didn't do as good as I expected, but my brother and I caught 7 or 8 all together and lost probably 4. Fished pretty much all day though in most of the DHALO. Tons of ice on the rod early on which was a pain. And it was PACKED. Pics coming tomorrow once I get home(staying at relatives).

Also ran into fellow PAFFer fishingnoob. It was nice to meet you!

I'll be back on it tomorrow. As for conditions, they're ok but it's getting low.

hope to see and meet you tomorrow

My brother and I fished it again today along with the rest of PA. It was crazy packed again(no surprise). It started off better than resterday but then got slow as more people came and started pounding every run/hole. Had fun though. I'm putting a report up in the reports section..

Fished Saturday morning, but only stayed for about 1.5 hours. Too many poeple for my liking. Caught 2 small browns before I packed it up. I did hang behind the shop for a while just watching the circus that was going on in the big hole behind the shop. Watched 2 guys move right in on a guy who had been fisihng the hole all morning, cast over his line a few times, and eventually drive him out shaking his head.

On the way home I stopped and checked out SRC, and it looked perfect. Didn't really feel like taking the stuff back out and fishing, more just gauging the water. I'll probably try to fish it next weekend if I don't end up in Ohio.

h

Nice meeting you as well Nick AKA streamerguy....definitely enjoyed hanging out and chatting with you and your brother even though I didnt get a catch...had about 3 bites....however I'm still amped that I got to net that HUGE carp...I'll put a pic up this evening...and as you and others have said it was completely packed...if its nice next weekend I will most likely make the trip to Erie and try some steelies instead of that craziness

How was the fishing yesterday?

I posted a stream report. It was ok, mainly early, but it got tough with all the pressure.

Anyone going this weekend 3/30 or 3/31?

I can't Saturday, going steelheading. I big maybe for tomorrow or Sunday. Not sure, and if I do it'll probably be a late night/early morning decision. Conditions should be good though.

ill be home in lancaster for easter vacation....probably hitting up the tully saturday

After my fishing plans last weekend turning into a cluster!@#$ I need to get out this weekend 4/6 4/7. Anyone planning on getting out?

I may be up on Saturday in the morning. I'll keep you posted.

I'll be there tomorrow. I'm planning on being there around 6:30ish. Plan to be by the shop and work my way around from there. If anyone cares to meet up and even give a test run to some products let me know and I'll have some stuff there.

I wont be up that early but I'll keep an eye out for you when I get there.

Back