neoprene waders

rhbuilds

rhbuilds

im looking to get a pair of neoprene waders for this winter fishing. all the ones i see are lug sole on the boots, do i need cleates/spikes? i rented a pait last year and i think they also were just lug sole and i had no proble. can u get them with spikes? i was going to get a pair from cabelas.

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=722184&categoryId=0&parentCategoryId=0&subCategoryId=0&indexId=0&productVariantId=1816781&quantity=1&itemGUID=&destination=/user/wishlist.jsp

can i just get a pair of 5mm stocking foot ones and use my korkers? will me feet me warm enough?

I'm sure that you can still get stocking foot neoprene waders.

However, people that fish all winter claim that the boot foots are warmer. And I've seen them with felt soles, but I don't believe many of them come with studs

thanks

I got the cabelas "5mm neostretch" hip boots for spring creek and steelhead fishing in winter. There is 800 grams of insulation in each boot with 5mm neopreme for the legs. There super warm!

Dear rh,

Assuming you purchased waders with enough room in them for layering with the right clothes underneath your 3 season breathable waders can easily be Winter waders too.

Polypropolene or silk long johns and a layer of fleece overtop offers plenty of warmth for most people. Bootfoot waders, as long as the boots are insulated, will be warmer than stocking foot waders for most people.

If you do buy bootfoot neoprenes you can easily add studs by using hexhead sheetmetal screws. Aluminum screws give the best grip in most cases but they wear out faster than stainless steel screws.

Regards,

Tim Murphy :)

Does bootfoot neo's have a longer warranty then stocking foot from Cabela's b/c they have a boot?

No they dont . I think there waders have a 1 yr warranty. No questions. And boot foots are 2x as warm. Well if ya get 'em 1 size up and layer wool socks .

Observed in a nearby store today they finally place Professional Collection neoprene waders on settlement for fifty percent away unique cost. Right now my wife and I proceed fishing from occasionally 04 (depending on snow & Ice melt) in order to The fall of(based on climate & temperature ranges). We have been seeking to get some each of waders with regard to angling so we could go out into the center of the 1 water we usually seafood from. Water temps change from mid 50's immediately in to early mornings to a couple levels above Seventy by noon during the summer that is concerning the time we usually seafood. Would Neoprene waders be considered a good buy for us? We were at Largemouth bass pro a week ago and also the affiliates there attempted speaking us into nearly $300 mesh waders which is way to avoid it in our budget.

me no understand

This is going to be ugly. Hopefully everyone will realize this was translated

Cabelas stocking foots will last a season until the heels starts ripping apart. $60 good value but your feet will freeze in winter water, regardless of what you wear underneath.. Wicking socks, wool socks, cabelas superwarm ultra delux super amazing winter socks, still did not keep my feet warm in these waders....

Cabelas roaring fork waders lasted me 6 fishing days until they started leaking in the boot. Girlfriends pair lasted 8 fishing days before they started leaking in the boot, they will be sent back for a full refund.

Cabelas springrun have lasted my brother a good amount of time so far and are super warm.

I will be trying out columbia waders here soon

Back