Need to purchase flies

SNJChef

SNJChef

Does any one sell or know a good site to get some flies, while visiting my 9 day old at CHOP my truck was broken into. Needless to say minus a lap top, gym cloths and a duffle bag containing all my fly boxes.

PM me your address Chef. I'll send you some for free to get you started, at least for trout anyway. I'll give you a good assortment for the Lehigh.

I'll help you out as well. Have plenty of extras. What species are you looking to target? pm me an address to mail.. jk

PM me, I'll help you out. What the heck is CHOP?

Once my broken arm heals enough i can tie some for you.

For flies i don't tie i like big y fly company and ebay

Pm me your favorite dries - and sizes - and I'll send you some too.

Thank you everyone! I appreciate it, since no one wants me to pay them i would like to make a donation in your names to CHOP, to the NICU department if you would not mind.

Thank you again.

PM me an address and I'll send some along as well.

Sorry to hear about your truck. My granddaughter was there for almost 6 months. It is an amazing place.
PM me your address and I will also send you some flies.
Bill

I have seen you fairly frequently on some of the saltwater striper threads. I tied up a bunch striper flies for my trip to the Cape last June. I would be glad to send some through to you. PM me your info. Hope everything goes well with your daughter.

I just saw this post. I would like to contribute as well. PM me you address. What type of flys do you need? Salt water, trout, warm water?

GenCon

SNJChef please PM me your address I own a fly company and will send you whatever you need.

Thanks
Justin

C'mon guys, ante up. Cook up some flies for the chef!

Please send me your address...I have some flies I can mail you!

Put me on the list as well. PM address to me.

Can't ever say there aren't some nice guys on this forum.

Add me to the list, I can send some stuff your way, Not trying to be nice just mad Kray beat me to it, Norm

Thank you all for the flies! Great bunch of people on the site. Sounds like I got enough to last awhile I really appreciate it. As I mentioned my wife and I will be making a donation to CHOP, in your names if you do not mind.

Thank you again!

Are we looking predominantly warm water flies? I remember seein several of your posts about LL and Lehigh River. Standard trout patterns ok?

PM me your address and I'll send over some boxes to fill up with all the flies you're getting.

Back