need a new hat

redrockgrizzly

redrockgrizzly

a few years ago, a member on here was selling these hats. It has been my favorite fishing hat for a long time. I forgot who sold them but I need a new one.

101_4939a.jpg

Nice, I like those...

I saw a pic once of a hat with the Paflyfish logo (seen at top of this page on the banner). I really liked that hat. Not sure where to find it.

We are out of hats. I can put in an order. I will get some of the "old school" shown above and a few of the new design as well. Will let you guys know when they are in.

thanks Maurice. let us know.

I'd buy a hat with the new logo (and stickers if you had them).

Would they be on cafepress if you ordered?

I like the hat in the first post. I'd buy one, maybe another as a gift for my dad.

It appears only the stickers and coffee mug are on Cafe Press.

cafepress.com

I handle the hats through a local supplier to keep the cost down.

Maurice,
You don't have a pic of the new style, do you?

Here is the new logo design. I am about to order some. Probably gonna stick to basic tan/olive and maybe a two toned charcoal (on right) unless someone wants something special.

They sell for $20 shipped and $15 if we can arrange a meet, usually have them at the Jam.

As stated I also plan to have some of the old style hats made too. (shown above)

Keep an eye on the thread in the Paflyfish Site Announcements thread about the hats for updates.

Attachments

• PaFlyfish Hats new.JPG
    PaFlyfish Hats new.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 4
Much prefer the original.

Put the www.paflyfish.com across the rear adjustment band for site promotion if necessary to justify the expense, but not as the focal point.

Now know the new hats can accomidate cheater glasses. Very good.

You should use them all the time Mo so you don't fall on your face and poke your eyes out with a Punji stick like you almost did last year along the banks of Penns. Ha!

Thanks for the images.

ColdBore wrote:
Much prefer the original.

Put the www.paflyfish.com across the rear adjustment band for site promotion if necessary to justify the expense, but not as the focal point.

the older style has this on the back. I prefer the older style hat than the newer style.

the older style in olive green would look good.

Are you guys thinking a darker olive? or a lighter one...(Khacki). Like in the pic from post above that I posted.

darker olive - khaki is too light imho, i think the fish see it.

A darker olive would look good

My vote goes for the dark olive too.

Dark olive gets my vote too.

Back