Native or???

I dont think we are seeing the whole picture, figuratively speaking. can you describe the setting? Possibly paint a picture for us? Again, figuratively speaking.

I've gone blind.

Oh wait. There it isn't.

I'm drawing a blank. I got nothing. GG

I think it belongs on the" biggest wild trout of the season" thread.

Wow.
I'd submit it to the PAFF 2016 Photo Contest

Check this out. I swear it's the same fish as the one the OP posted. Got it about a year ago on a #26 Royal Coachman.

Look closely at the spot pattern...

McSneek wrote:
Check this out. I swear it's the same fish as the one the OP posted. Got it about a year ago on a #26 Royal Coachman.

Looks like a polar bear in a snowstorm to me. And I did not know that albino trout keyed on the Royal Coachman hatch. Thought they only came out for the stimulator hatch.

After two pages of posts, I'm afraid any real fish is gonna be a bit of a letdown.

LeTort, that really made me laugh!!

Does anyone else see the mountain lion in the background?

^ Aaannnddd shark has been jumped. Haha

Oh. I assumed the OP was talking about a salmonid species. But apparently it is actually from the Selachimorpha group?

And in that case, if it was caught in PA, I'll say "not native". Though I suppose it's possible a bull shark in the Philly region of the Delaware could be....

salmonoid wrote:
McSneek wrote:

Looks like a polar bear in a snowstorm to me. And I did not know that albino trout keyed on the Royal Coachman hatch. Thought they only came out for the stimulator hatch.

They rise to snow moth patterns.

Hunterwoz has either brilliantly trolled us all or he/she has completely forgotten this post already :)

Back