My First Carp

Yea, we should all fish together there sometime

Well i fished from 6 to 8 last night at the dam the whole time. Didnt get one strike. Was using Zonkers, Bunny Leeches and muddlers and a zuddler in the various colors. A cool thing happened though, right in front of me at the dam this baitfish was causing a commotion and jumping around and there was this carp that was chasing jumping half way out of the water. Did about 4 jumps and that was awesome.

So frederick ad JayL When we gonna take a outing so you can teach me the ways :p

*slaps jayl and frederick

WOW!!!!! easy buddy don't get your panties in a bunch!!!!!!!! :-o

Haha,

I just now saw this, sorry for not replying earlier.

I'm going to the gunpowder this weekend... Perhaps the following weekend? If not, I've got 3 weeks off school in september. I see no reason why I couldn't go then. It's a hectic time of year, to say the least.

Haha Frederick, you just dotn understand the patience of seeing those bass your holding and having them at my fingertips. Yea JayL anytime would be awesome. Fished again today from 6-8:30. No big bass strikes at the dam

Go deep when I fish anything over 2 and half feet deep I use a sink tip or sinking line . If I don't have one than I use something thats going to make them look up something thats makes alot of noise or has alot of flash. When I caught that bass it was the begining of June and most of the bass were close to the shallows . I'm not sure when the next i will be there but I will let you know . My main target is Carp right know and I am trying to find the best spots to catch them with a fly rod .... :pint: :pint: :pint: ;-)

Back