Music Advice

phillyfly

phillyfly

Looking for song suggestions for a go pro edit for high school kids float stocking with some underwater footage as well. Please feel free to move this to the video section if need be but I saw it hasn't been active in almost a month and I thought this might get more traffic/suggestions.

Go to a royalty-free music site and browse around.

That way you can monetize the video on Youtube without copy-write infringement. Just mention the composer in the video's description.

Any song of the new Cory Branan album is awesome.

my personal favorite is by Taj Mahal, Fishin' Blues.

Many Fish Bites if you got good bait

come on - too easy

Water Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6giiYDlqRQs

Recently watched a fly tying video that had the sound of a stream at the beginning and end when the tyer was not talking.

This rainforest has animal sounds:

Of course there's always the risk of it putting them to sleep or at least making them feel drowsy..lol

Everyone puts some folk, or neo-folk, or lame hip-hop in their fly fishing videos. How about some heavy metal or punk rock?

Best thing to do with sound editing for video is to not distract from the topic or message of the content. Some light acoustic guitar instrumental or something along those lines will work.

Don't try to blow viewers away with music, let them focus on the content, less is better.

JON INGELS MUSIC
You may use one of my original songs if one would fit. You can preview at the link above, or PM if you want a link to a free download.

I've never seen a fishing related video in which the music selection was not completely stilted and awkward. I would suggest asking the students you worked with what music they think would be appropriate and then finding a subtle way to incorporate whatever really weird choice they make. It will likely still be awkward, but at least the kids will be into it.

CCR: Green River

AC DC

Highway to Hell

The_Sasquatch wrote:
Everyone puts some folk, or neo-folk, or lame hip-hop in their fly fishing videos. How about some heavy metal or punk rock?
Thunderstruck- RUSH

POD..."Goodbye for now"
Incubus "Wish you were here"

Rush, AC/DC, how about some real heavy metal with a little spongebob soundtrack. You better swim - Motörhead

https://youtu.be/8yLhA0ROGi4

BottleRockets "River get down"

Bob Weir "Only a River"

Both not necessarily fishing related, but have a water beat

Back