Microfibbets

Foxgap239

Foxgap239

Hey guys. I prefer using microfibbets for my dry fly tails and have always used a L&L brand. Good quality but I have not been able to find L&L any more and have getting crap quality when I buy them. Does anyone know who sells L&L brand or do you have another brand that is of good quality?

Thanks
Fox

Go to Michaels or AC Moore and buy some cheap paintbrushes. Way more cost effective.

I tend toward using the paintbrushes for larger sizes...but I do have microfibbets for smaller flies....Fox needs nanoofibbets for those tiny size 42's he like to fish....

Lets keep this rolling guys....

Fox needs nanoofibbets for those tiny size 42's he likes to fish on 12x tippet for those....

I ordered some from flyshack.com and they were the L&L. Can try there.

Lets keep this rolling guys....

Fox needs nanoofibbets for those tiny size 42's he likes to fish on 12x tippet for those shiners he's so adept at catching..

Fox need nanoofibbets for those tine size 42's he likes to fish on 12x tippet for those shiners he's so adept to catching on upstream casts only.

Thanks JT and Dawg! With friends like you, H-A can take a fox bustin' vacation!

Besides, how did an inocuous request about where to get a tying supply end up in fox tromping thread???? ugggggggggggg, maybe Andy NEEDS a "Gone Fox Squashin'" T-shirt instead!

h0ll0whill wrote:
I ordered some from flyshack.com and they were the L&L. Can try there.

Thanks finally a sane answer to my question!

Oops, sorry Dub, yours was helpful too. Almost got buried in the other crap!

Foxgap239 wrote:
With friends like you, H-A can take a fox bustin' vacation!

I prefer to use the hairs from the top of a fox's head for tailing material. Apparently, I'm not the only one that does this. :cool:

If all else fails, try here.

Heritage-Angler wrote:
Foxgap239 wrote:

I prefer to use the hairs from the top of a fox's head for tailing material. Apparently, I'm not the only one that does this. :cool:

I'll bet it's hard to get the fox to stand still for that! :-o

Heritage-Angler wrote:
Foxgap239 wrote:

OR NOT!

Heritage-Angler wrote:

I prefer to use the hairs from the top of a fox's head for tailing material. :cool:

I

Sure, thats a great idea if you only need two hairs...
:lol: :lol:

Fox, just use hackle fibers.

Back