Mac users

wayne32pa

wayne32pa

Hey Guys,

I've been trying to access the site using my mac at home and I keep receiving errors I know my connection works as all other sites load in fine.

It may be work checking cross browser issues and see if that sorts it out, I don't know whether you've made and code changes but I just though I'd bring this up.

Thanks

P.S I've tried with Safari and Firefox 3 and 2 and none of these seem to work

Wayne,

Can you provide a screen shot or more details about the errors. I use a Mac to build the site and I do not have any problems home or at work.

Can you give some details about your set up at home and cable provider and we can start with that.

Dave

Dave I'm also having problems with accessing the site from work since you changed servers but I'm using a PC

Frederick,

I would start by removing any old bookmarks and cookies in your browers to paflyfish.com. Then start over with typing in www.paflyfish.com all over again.

If that does not work see if anyone else in your office can get to the site. With some more details we can try other things.

Dave

wayne,

Why are you using such an old version of Firefox? I am accessing the site with Firefox 5 just fine.

Back