Loyalsock underwater footage

Neat vid!

Mainly a warm water fishery - cool seeing the quillbacks.

Cool. The turtles and the Smallmouth seem curious to the camera. Kinda neat. I’ve had Smallmouth swim up to within feet of me in deeper calm pools. It kind of seemed like they were checking me out. Just realized how much I missed fishing for Smallmouth this year. Caught a couple out of place dinks Trout fishing, but that was it. Hope 2019 is different conditions wise.

Swattie87 wrote:
Cool. The turtles and the Smallmouth seem curious to the camera. Kinda neat. I’ve had Smallmouth swim up to within feet of me in deeper calm pools. It kind of seemed like they were checking me out. Just realized how much I missed fishing for Smallmouth this year. Caught a couple out of place dinks Trout fishing, but that was it. Hope 2019 is different conditions wise.

^ I missed it too. And my best smallie of the season came from Penns in the Cherry Run section in May while trout fishing :roll:

Looking forward to a better 2019 for sure...

afishinado wrote:
Swattie87 wrote:

^ I missed it too. And my best smallie of the season came from Penns in the Cherry Run section in May while trout fishing :roll:

Looking forward to a better 2019 for sure...

Afish the smallmouth fishing in penns is awesome in April and early May when they run up out of the river. The section from New Berlin to the river is fantastic water for smallmouth. I've given up trout fishing in the spring to focus on prespawn smallmouth the last few years. A stubborn 4lb smallie is hard to beat in fast water.

That was really well done and could have watched similar footage for awhile.

Back