Lower Susquehanna Riverkeeper

Susquehanna

Susquehanna

I recently joined the Lower Susquehanna Riverkeeper. I have emailed them a few times and I have talked to Micheal Helfrich himself.
As it was explained to me, he is retiring as the lower susquehanna riverkeeper, but someone new was taking his place. He told me the email is still working but I have not heard from the new riverkeeper.

Anyone on the up and up and know when a meeting is or any plans in the works? Was hoping to get active with these guys.

http://www.lowersusquehannariverkeeper.org/

careful, as it appears their site has been hacked. Lots of links dont go where they are supposed to and some of the verbage on certain pages has changed to ads.

I also joined the CBF (Chesapeake Bay Foundation), I'm hoping to get active with them also but nothing for PA yet....

The CBF is a fine organization but be forewarned, once you're on their email list, they're tenacious.

I'm not familiar with the riverkeeper. Let us know how you made out.

Dave_W wrote:
The CBF is a fine organization but be forewarned, once you're on their email list, they're tenacious.

I'm not familiar with the riverkeeper. Let us know how you made out.

Well I don't know if Tenacious is the word but lets hope you have a large inbox! LOL.

Ha!
Ya they are but I don't mind. I use an entirely separate email for all my fishing/ conservation endeavors. In fact, I read almost everyone they have sent to me.
I still have not heard for the LSRKeeper. Kinda a huge bummer I got to tell ya.

Give em a little time to get their wheels on straight.

Back